As a not for profit community service organisation, we play an important role in the lives of our local community and more broadly, all people and families of our diverse community.
Our services aim to meet the needs of this diversity by:
- Creating programs for people and families that meet their unique needs.
- Working with small and emerging populations with specific needs.
- Acknowledging families who have different structures and complexities
- Working across the life cycle, from birth through to key family transition points.
- Being innovative in our approach and service provision.