Tell us what you think

Your feedback is important to us. Making a complaint, or offering a suggestion can help us to improve our services.

When to contact us with your feedback

If you are not satisfied with the quality of our service, or if we haven’t met our service commitments, we want to hear from you.

We encourage you to talk with any of our staff about your concerns. If you’re not happy with the response, you can ask to speak to their manager. If that response is unsatisfactory, you can write to our Chief Executive Officer at PO Box 651, Carlton Victoria 3053 and request an investigation into your concerns.

When making your complaint, we ask that you be factual and respectful. Telling us the outcome you would like will also help us to resolve your feedback quickly.

If at the conclusion of our internal investigation you remain dissatisfied, you can contact:

Department of Social Services
Telephone: 1800 634 035
Mail: DSS Feedback, PO Box 7576, Canberra Business Centre ACT 2610